Limited Offer! 10% off New Year Sale! Use Code "LOVE2019" *Select over $1,000 to enjoy free local delivery*
A pale yellow or almost colourless, mobile liquid with a strong, fresh, woody-herbaceous odour. The ‘high’ fresh note vanishes quickly, leaving a clean, woody-body note that tones out in a pleasant dry-herbaceous, bitter-sweet note.
A typical chemical composition of Rosemary Essential Oil:a-pinene (10.3-11.6%), borneol (2.8-4.2%), b-pinene (4.9-7.7%), camphor (9.9-12.5%), bornyl acetate (1.0- 1.2%), camphene (4.0-4.3%), 1,8-cineole (40.1-44.5%) and limonene (2.0-4.8%).
· Use Rosemary Essential Oil in a massage for the temporary relief of headaches, arthritis, rheumatism and muscular aches.
· It can be used as an inhalation for the temporary relief of respiratory problems such as coughs and colds, flu, sinusitis and mucous congestion.
· Rosemary Essential Oil is valuable for the maintenance of healthy hair and scalp.
· The fresh herbaceous scent of Rosemary Essential Oil is strengthening and invigorating.
· It may be used for psychic protection and is associated with clear thoughts and clear sightedness.
· Mojay refers to rosemary as one of the most valuable and invigorating essential oils, describing it as an excellent tonic for the body’s yang energy, promoting the circulation of Qi and blood
How to use
Adults: Add 3 drops to oil vaporiser or bath or 2 to 5 drops to every 10mL carrier oil 1-3 times daily.
Children: Half the adult dose.