This enriching paw paw extract is completely mineral oil and petroleum free. If your Australian, you have at some stage used a paw paw balm or ointment as a topical application.
With many petroleum based products on the market that feel moisturising but actually clog the pores and seal over the skin it was really important for Little Innoscents to offer a certified organic solution that is so much more.
- The Little Innoscents Paw Paw Balm is filled with nourishing beeswax, shea butter and calendula and most importantly Australian organic paw paw to heal and hydrate the skin.
- Use as a lip balm, nappy rash salve, insect bite relief, after sun care, cracked nipples and everything in between. Its so safe for all the family and your baby.
- Australian-made, this multipurpose ointment is free of petrochemicals, parabens, artificial colours and fragrances. Consumers are demanding that effectiveness goes hand-in-hand with the best natural ingredients. This all-natural multipurpose balm deeply nourishes, soothes and conditions dry skin and moisturises in the most natural way.
did you know...
- Most paw paw balms on the market use petroleum jelly or Vaseline. The interesting thing about this is, that although it feels like it is moisturising, it is actually a sealant. So it creates a seal over the skin and moisture is trapped underneath rather than evaporating off skin.
- As well as paw paw we use nourishing beeswax, shea butter and calendula to enhance our balm.