Limited Offer! 10% off New Year Sale! Use Code "LOVE2019" *Select over $1,000 to enjoy free local delivery*
Anti-age Formulae Essential Oil includes Ylang Ylang Complete Oil CO 10ml and Patchouli Oil CO 5ml.
Mix 2 drops of Ylang Ylang Complete Oil and 2 drops of Patchouli Oil in 10ml vegetable oil
Ylang Ylang Complete Oil
A pale yellow oil with a powerful, floral and intensely sweet aroma.
The Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil is produced by combining ylang ylang extra, 1st grade and 2nd grade essential oils.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil may be used in a massage oil, vaporiser or bath to relieve nervous tension, unrest, stress, irritability and mild anxiety.
It is beneficial during times of stress, improving stress adaption and may be used for the relief of muscular aches and pains.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a balancing effect on sebum production. This makes it suitable for both oily and dry skin types.
· It is used in haircare preparations to promote healthy hair.
The rich floral scent of Ylang Ylang is euphoric, passionate, sensuous and uplifting.
It is intensely charismatic and bewitching, and it creates feelings of peace and dispels anger.
Ylang Ylang is cooling, clearing heat from the heart, when servere nervous tension leads to palpatations, hypertension and tachycardia.
How to use
Adults: Add 2 drops to oil vaporiser or bath or 5 drops to every 10mL carrier oil. 1-3 times daily.
Children Half the adult dose.
Patchouli Oil CO 5ml
Patchouli oil is a dark orange or brownish oil, possessing an extremely rich, earthy sweetherbaceous, aromatic-spicy and woody balsamic scent.
A typical chemical composition of Patchouli Essential Oil from Indonesia: b-patchoulene (2.9-3.8%), a-guaiene (13.1-15.2%), caryophyllene (3.3-3.9%), a-patchoulene (5.1-
5.9%), seychellene (8.6-9.4%), a-bulnesene (14.7-16.8%), norpatchoulenol (0.5%).
· Patchouli Essential Oil may be used in a massage oil, vaporiser or bath to help relieve nervous tension and mild anxiety skin
· Patchouli Essential Oil may be used for the temporary relief of symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
· In skincare it is used for dry, cracked or chapped skin.
· This rich earthy scent of patchouli is grounding, soothing, and especially valuable for ‘dreamers’ and people who tend to neglect or feel detached from their physical body.
· Mojay says that patchouli’s most valuable therapeutic use in mainly energetic and psychological.
· Patchouli oil is good for those who, due to excessive mental activity and nervous strain, feel ‘out of touch’ with their body and their sensuality.
How to use
Add 5 drops to oil vaporiser or bath or 4 drops to every 10mL carrier oil 1-3 times daily.
Half the adult dose.